Dementia Coaching is all about Care Partners support, family conflict resolution, facilities coaching & training, systems-changing research programs, and having fun doing it all at the same time. Building DF Communities, where elder voices matter is our shared joy and legacy story. Dementia Coaching.net is the vision of Founder David Nelson.
• We are heart centered leaders in developing a personalized approach to dementia care for CarePartners, families, facilities, & elder communities where elder voices matter.
• We are building Dementia-friendly Communities where elder voices matter around improving the relationships between CarePartners first, families second as the heart center of each community we serve.
• Our coalition building relationships are focused on those organizations, lawyers, bankers, doctors, & health care workers who also have the greatest respect for every single person and family they touch & the greatest impact on the communities they serve, as true professionals.
• Our Dementia-friendly Community researchers have to adhere to the highest ethical standards of their respective professions. They must agree to publish our work together as an interdisciplinary, cross cultural approach to peer reviewed, crowdsourced data collection & analysis using scientific protocols.
• We generate specific goals, objectives, & a vision for each individual project initiative we begin & continue. We follow up with precise, scientific, protocols on our online platforms specific to that community in which we work.
• We choose local professionals to work with first to have the greatest long term impact at the lowest possible cost to ensure cooperating partners benefit from their own work as a self sustaining program.